Thursday, September 14, 2006

Secret Pal Revealed...

My fabulous secret pal has revealed herself- Bobbi- soon to be mom of Madison Mei!! You have been a wonderful pal and I want to thank you for all the fun, thoughful gifts you've given Ava over the past 6 months. This month is no exception.

The demin dress is so sweet. I can't wait to see Ava wear it. The farm house sings a toon and has pull out animal pages in the front of the book. I'm sure she'll adore this. But, the best gift of all is the stunning silver/crystal bracelet with Ava's name on it. Did I mention that Bobbi made this bracelet- too cute. I've been looking around for a bracelet to bring to China for Ava and this will be perfect. I LOVE IT!!

Bobbi, with your 8/11 LID, I'm praying that you receive your referral next week. Can't wait to see photos of Madison. I'll be checking your site and following your journey. With Love, Michele and Ava

No comments: