Thursday, January 03, 2008

One Year since referral

It was one-year ago today that I received my referral for Ava. It was so exciting to see her face for the first time. I couldn't believe how beautiful she was and how lucky I was. She turned out to be just as sweet as she looks. Congratulations to all the families that just received their referral - what an incredible journey you have ahead of you. And to all the families still waiting, I pray that the referrals speed up and that you too will be looking at your child's beautiful face very soon!

12 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 1 year...
Seems like yesterday when I clicked on here and saw that Pretty little face....
Ava keeps getting cuter and cuter..
Have a Great Weekend...
Hugs to you both..

OziMum said...

Ava just gets prettier everyday!

RamblingMother said...

Oh my goodness she is so cute.

Beverly

Linda said...

You can see the sweetness of Ava in her referral photo and her beautiful face just keeps growing with sweetness. You are a lucky MOM and she is a lucky DAUGHTER...HAPPY NEW YEAR TO BOTH OF YOU..Linda

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful year you and Ava have had - her smile says it all. Happy New Year to you both!

Lisa~~ said...

Happy one year referral. Ava was and still is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

The referral photo is so sweet and Ava continues to grow so beautiful. I'm so happy that you have found each other. It is truly a blessing that the cute little baby has found her wonderful mom.

Sarah

Mama Melissa said...

What a darling little girl!!!

Happy New Year from one single Mama to another!!

Melissa
DD Mia

Anne said...

What a beautiful little girl Ava is! Amazing how fast the time goes, isn't it?! As another single adoptive mom, I've been lurking on your blog for a while now. If you'd like to check out my blog, feel free to email me and I'll send you an invite.

Kim said...

I am new to your blog, I just wanted to say hi! And what an adorable little girl Ava is!

Unknown said...

She looks exactly the same...just sweeter and with more hair! :) Congratulations..what a blessing our girls are!

Nikki said...

She is just soooo darn sweet...and I'm finding it just keeps getting BETTER!!!