Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Family Day Anniversary










On March 6, Ava and I celebrated the first anniversary of our Family Day. What a wonderful year it has been! I am totally and completely in love with my little angel Ava. She is such a doll and so much fun to be around. I look foward to all the years to come. This anniversary was pretty low key but I hope to make Family Day into a day we spend doing something fun together.
Thanks for all the camera advice. I ended up buying a Canon Powershot SX100 IS. I love the pop up flash and the 10X optical zoom.


8 comments:

Kim said...

Happy 1 Year...
You are amazing together..
Thank you soo much for sharing this amazing year..
I can not wait to get my referral so I can ask you tons of questions..
Have a Great Week..
Love the pictures..
Ava is soooo adorable...
She is growing up so quickly..

Linda said...

how adorable is Ava in her Hat... Happy Family day. it does not seem like a year has passed so quickly..Savor every moment as they do tend to fly by..Linda

Anne said...

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary! She is sooo cute!! :)
Anne

Lisa~~ said...

Happy one year Family day. Ava is just darling and growing up so quickly. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! The year flew by didn't it? Ava is the BEST child thanks to her SUPER Mommy! :)

Brandi said...

Happy 1 year! She is so beautiful and is growing up so quickly!

So glad you were able to find another camera. I love seeing pictures of "Little Miss Cutie Patootie!"

Scott and Kim said...

Congratulations on your 1 year anniversary!! The year seemed to fly by so quickly. Ava is a beautiful angel and is so lucky to have a wonderful Mama!

RamblingMother said...

Congrats on your family day anniversary. Ava is growing up too fast!

Beverly