In my August DTC group, a member of the group, Marie, has been posting the Friday Five questions for families to get to know one another. I thought I'd start posting my responses to my blog as well.
1. Who is travelling to China to get the baby?
I will be traveling with both my parents and I have to add that they are VERY excited about going.
2. Do you have a packing list ready?
No, I figure that will be a fun thing to do once I'm about a month from referral. My mother, on the other hand, has had an ongoing list for months and revises it often. :D
3. Have you purchased anything for your trip yet?
Yes. I have a lot of baby stuff including disposable bibs, washcloths, changing pads, etc. I also bought a new set of luggage.
4. Are you planning to bring a baby carrier? if yes, which type?
Yes. I purchased the Hip Hammock.
5. Do you have any travel tips/warnings to share? (It can be something you learned on a previous adoption trip in another group or in your other travels.)
Nothing that we probably all haven't heard before.