Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Final post from China

This is the last posting from China. We leave for home tomorrow morning, early. We are looking forward to getting home and seeing everyone. But, first we need to pack. We have lots of suitcases that we're coming home with- gained two in China.

Ava is doing really well. She has already gained about a 1.5 lbs. We both have colds and I shalso have a cough so hoping the flight tomorrow isn't too painful. It will be a really long day.

Ava is sitting up much better and seems so much stronger in just 10 days. She sleeps from about 8 p.m. to about 7 a.m. and takes two short naps throughout the day. She is a good little shopper, especially when she is carried.

Debi- can you pick up some baby food. Carrots, sweet potatoes and some fruit. Also, some bananas. That is about all she is eating.

We can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

10 comments:

Nancy & Brian said...

Michele,
I can't believe you guys are coming home already tomorrow. The week has really gotten away from me. I love all your pictures. Your going to have the best scrapbook! I'm sorry to hear that you both have colds. I feel your pain--please let me know if I can help you in any way when you get home O.K. I hope the flight goes well. Congratulations!!!

Jewels of My Heart said...

your daughter is beautiful.
Safe journey and God's Speed Home
Daleea

Anonymous said...

Hi Michele, Ava, Mommy, and Daddy, We are so happy we will be seeing you tomorrow! We missed you all so much. We're so glad to here that Ava is doing so well, it's amazing the power of love... We hope your flight home goes fast for you and is as good as possible. Have a safe trip. See you soon! We love you always, Debi, Mark, Alex, Bianca,and Jason

Anonymous said...

Have a safe flight home and I can't wait to see Ava when I'm able to! Take care of your colds and since today is my last day here let me be the first to say Welcome Home Michele and Ava! Miss you and love you, Amber

Nikki said...

Safe travels!

Ava is just such a beautiful little girl.
It will be so nice to get her home!
Can't wait to see more pictures...

Lisa~~ said...

Wishing you a safe and easy flight home.

Catherine said...

Safe travels.

Welcome home...Congratulations!!

Anonymous said...

Wishing you safe and calm travels on your way home. Just think how good your very own bed will feel with you and Ava cuddled up in it!! If you need anything when you get home, please don't hesitate to ask.

OziMum said...

WOW! Your time in China went so fast! Bet you're ready for home. Have a really safe, uneventful trip!

Glad Ava is doing so well!

kitchu said...

I haven't checked your site and have been a lurker, I've missed out on far too much. I have really enjoyed going back through your journey- Ava is absolutely beautiful... congrats on becoming a family!