Thursday, March 02, 2006

New timeline

With the February referrals behind us, it's time to start thinking about the March referrals. I'd be lying if I said that I wasn't very disappointed with the 12 days worth of LIDs from this last batch. On the upside, there were only 3 working weeks from Jan. 23 to Feb 23 and there were more referrals assigned this time than in previous batches even though the timeframe of the LIDs doesn't reflect that.

So, I'm going to go out on a limb and post my updated referral timeline (subject to change and change and then, change again). I'm sure we have at least one more batch of referrals that will cover only 2 weeks of LIDs but I do believe that some of the batches will be for 4 weeks worth of LIDs. If the CCAA produces at least 2 referral batches that cover 4 weeks worth of LIDs over the next 5 months with the remainder only covering 2 weeks worth of LIDs, then I should still be able to get an August referral.

March 24 = May 26 to June 15 LIDs
April 24 = June 16 to July 15 LIDs
May 24 = July 16 to Aug 15 LIDs
June 24 = Aug 16 to Aug 30 LIDs
July 24 = Sept 1 to Sept 15 LIDs
Aug 24 = Sept 16 to Oct 15 LIDs

3 comments:

Eileen said...

I'm in there with you for an August 24 referral (LID 10/12). I can handle that! I would hope then that they can get us in and out before the October trade fair. Might be close. I would really really like a July referral!

I keep doing those same types of charts and keep revising and revising. I wish I was revising to get a referral sooner but oh well! I know it will come eventually.

Ava Baby said...

Hi Eileen,
I totally forgot about the trade fair. That would definitely make the trip more expensive.

More expensive, less convenient, that settles it, now I'm convinced Oct travel it is! ;)
Michele

Eliza2006 said...

OOOH, I like your chart!

Tiffany
LID 8/09