Friday, March 31, 2006

Stop to smell the roses

As is the case with all projects in my home, Sammy likes to play a part.
Here she is giving basic craft instructions before we get started.
Sammy is always willing to lend a hand, especially if it's sitting on top of the project you're working on.

The completed rose vases. They did a great job.

It is a craft night sleep over for my two oldest nieces, Paige and Bianca. In addition to the roses, they went on an Easter egg hunt, had their nails painted (orange), baked chocolate chip cookies, and colored Easter eggs- tomorrows lunch.

3 comments:

Lisa~~ said...

Wow, sleep over night at your house sounds like the bomb. How do I sign up?? Love the roses, vase and of course the nails!!

Jacquie said...

I want you to be my aunt!

Joannah said...

That sounds like so much fun! Your nieces are adorable.